Thursday, July 21, 2011

Do I have a minor case of synesthesia?

Haha k so don't answer me like I'm crazy but I give numbers and letters they're own color... Like 0 is blue, 3 is yellow, A is red, and Z is green. And when I see faces in cars... Like the headlights are eyes, the brand symbol is a nose, and the vent is the mouth. I give them personalities based on their "face".... Like if the headlights are slanted to make them look triangular they are always mad... And sometimes I give them personalities based on their brand and type of car... Like a Porsche would be stuck up but all of the boy cars will love her (and yes I give them genders based on their car type and dirtiness... Like if it's a rusty old ford pick up truck it's and old man)... So do I have a minor case of it??? Haha I'm so crazy :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment